2013’ (30, 35, 40 HP) “PRO” CLUTCH INERTIA DYNO-(YOUR CHOICE OF 3 SIZES, INCLUDES HIGHER QUALITY FLYWHEEL DESIGNED FOR ELECTRIC START.)
- INCLUDES 1.5”, 1.75” or 2” COMPUTER BALANCED “PRO” FLYWHEEL ASSEMBLY ON 1 ¾” STRESS-PROOF AXLE WITH NTN ULTRA CLASS BEARINGS WITH (1) SPROCKET HUB WITH SPROCKET AND CHAIN GUIDE.
- INCLUDES COMPLETE ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT CONTROL STAND AND COMPLETE DYNO TABLE WITH ALL PARTS EXCEPT COMPUTER SYSTEM AND MOTOR MOUNT.
- THIS IS POWDER COATED!
- INCLUDES FULLY EXPANDABLE “PRO” DATA SYSTEM WITH S.A.E. WEATHER CORRECTION, 4 CHANNELS OF TEMP MEASUREMENT WITH SENSORS, PREMIUM FLYWHEEL SENSOR, And EXTENDED LENGTH LEADS FOR DYNO ROOMS. ENGINE RPM LEADS, INDUCTIVE RPM PICK-UP RPM CLAMP & BOX SO YOU CAN DYNO CLUTCHES AND SEE ENGINE RPM AS YOU TEST.
- INCLUDES COMPLETE CRATING OF DYNO, WHICH IS FULLY ENCLOSED IN WOOD CRATE FOR SHIPPING PURPOSES.
- INCLUDES UP TO 2 HOURS OF TRAINING BY PHONE AND ANSWER YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS.
- EXTRA SPROCKET HUB WITH SECOND #219 OR #35 SPROCKET-ADD $89.99-CLUTCH DYNOS ARE HARD ON SPROCKET HUBS!
- 12” EXTENSION OF DYNO TABLE AND ADD SECOND SET OF MOTOR MOUNT RAILS FOR EASY SET-UP OF OTHER ENGINES-ADD $144.99
1. USED OFF LEASE DESKTOP COMPUTER (1 YR. WARRANTY), WINDOWS XP PRO (SP3) WITH KEYBOARD AND OPTICAL MOUSE-ADD $149.99
2. 17.3” ACER LAPTOP OR? , DUAL CORE, 4 GB RAM, LARGE HARD DRIVE, 3 USB PORTS, WINDOWS 7, 64 BIT, WITH OPTICAL MOUSE-ADD$525.00
3. CUMMINS COMPLETE ELECTRIC START SYSTEM-THIS REALLY CRANKS! INCLUDES EVERYTHING EXCEPT BATTERY-INCLUDES EXTRA TABLE CROSSMEMEBER, FASTENERS, BEARING, LABOR, AND MAGNETO GROUND SWITCH WITH STARTER RELAY SYSTEM. ETC. ADD $999.99
4. 2013’ 50MM BELT DRIVE SYSTEM-LOWER INITIAL COST AND CHEAPER IN THE LONG RUN, INCLUDES (2) BELTS, 4 CYCLE ENGINE SPROCKET IN ¾” I.D. AND LOWER 144 TOOTH SPROCKET WITH QD HUB-ALLOWS MORE RATIOS FOR DIFFERENT ENGINES. –ADD $799.99
5. AIR/FUEL RATIO INCLUDES DUAL POWER TRANFORMER AND WITH ALL CABLES AND (3) EXTRA 18MM BUNGS. –ADD $499.99
6. STUSKA WATER BRAKE (UP TO 200 HP LOAD) OR HYDRAULIC LOADING SYSTEM (UP TO 110 HP) – CALL FOR CUSTOM QUOTES?
7. UP TO 60 HP HYDRAULIC LOADNG SYSTEM WHICH IS ELECTRICALY CONTROLLED (OFF/0N) (MORE/LESS LOAD) OUTSIDE OF DYNO ROOM. FOR BREAKING IN ENGINES OR HEATING THEM TO CERTAIN TEMPS FOR TESTING OR USED IN CONJUCNTION WITH AIR/FUEL RATIO OR FUEL FLOW MEASUREMENT. ADD-$3699.99.
- Graph S.A.E. corrected torque (tq) and horsepower (hp) in relation to engine rpm.
- Up to six graph dyno pull overlays/comparisons.
- View and zoom on any part of torque or horsepower graphs and see data (tq & hp) in 1/100ths of an increment at any rpm (including graph overlays).
- Compare any dyno pull to any previous dyno pull.
- Zoom in on any graph data down to 30 rpm engine increments.
- Print anything you can see on graph or reports. Even zoomed in graphs down to 30 rpm increments.
- You can see S.A.E. Correction number instantly along with date and time along with peak tq & hp in relation to what rpm these occurred.
- You can see tq & hp numbers in relation to engine rpm in report (Excel) form instantly, including all sensors (temp, air/fuel ratio).
- You can type in any comments before or after dyno pull and save.
- You can compare any sensor in relation to engine rpm.
- You can see average of any data/sensor in rpm increments (50, 75,100).
- You can show or print any data and difference of data in report form (excel) up to six dyno pulls at a time.
- You can see total time in seconds of any rpm range in .001 and compare to other dyno pull side by side. See what changes made engine accelerate faster over certain rpm range?
- See acceleration in engine rpm increments (50, 75,100). See where acceleration falls of or slows down. Or see a range of data, (5400 to 6700). See which change makes engine accelerate faster over range you use on race track?
- Dyno clutches/torque converters etc. see engagement rpm, Slippage ratio (how much does clutch clip?), see were total lock-up of clutch occurs (at what rpm) in relation to engine rpm or in Time (seconds), how long before clutch does lock-up?
- See real time weather information.
- Print test comments on graphs or reports for customer or yourself.
- See clutch dyno pulls and up to six overlays graphs at a time and print.
- Show clutch dyno pulls in relation to time (seconds), how long before clutch actually locks-up?
- Show how bad the clutch is and how good it is after total rebuilds or adjustments. (resurface & air gap adjustments make a huge difference)
- Show customer over 100% improvement in clutch slippage and time (how long clutch slips) difference comparison graphs or reports.
- These are the most commonly used reports and graphs-there is more!
- AIR/FUEL RATIO (optional) -used on the old 4 channel or any of the new data systems- see what air/fuel mixture (12.8 to 1) is at any engine rpm and how it affects torque/hp or acceleration. (2 or 4-cycle). I recommend “Pro” data system; otherwise you have only one channel of temp.
- ELECTRONIC BLOW-BY SENSOR-(optional) measure leak down, ring flutter, lose of compression, valve bounce in relation to engine rpm thru computer. Can measure up to 1000 hp in 3 different ranges in graph or report form.
- We also have fuel flow measurement available down to under 5 hp, thru electronics sensors.
* The following is based on these assumptions; you bought “Pro” software with S.A.E. weather corrections and have at least one analog temperature channel (head, ex, oil/crankcase, coolant, carburetor inlet temp, etc) sensor.